WORLD FAST EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE delivers parcels directly to a ParcelShop. Recipients select a ParcelShop to which the parcel should be sent, either when placing the order of shortly after dispatch has started.
Once the parcel has arrived, WORLD FAST EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE informs recipients by e-mail or text message. They can collect their parcel from the ParcelShop within the next nine or ten working days – depending on the country.
The ShopDeliveryService is also available for shipments between Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Poland.
- A practical delivery alternative for people who are out a lot
- Also suitable for supplying mobile service staff
- Notification of the recipient via text message and/or e-mail when a parcel is ready for collection
- Flexible parcel collection for the recipient
- Choose from about 8,000 WORLD FAST EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE ParcelShops in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Poland